Wednesday 1 February 2012

Spelling and all that

Ok, so it has been brought to my attention by a few college friends that I have commas and full stops in the wrong places, well they are right, I am hopeless at punctuation and my spelling isn't great either. I try my best to proof read these and still find myself going back to them to sort faults already had to remove 3 extra e's that I had added to the word story. I am now about to try and re proof read my blog posts and fix these errors to the best of my ability. I also find it hard to type and think at the same time, you have all probably all experienced this, your brain races you have lots you want to say and everything else flies out the window, only to return once you have finished bashing at your keyboard. So bare with me and if you find any faults please let me know so I can fix them. English was never a strong point anyway it goes as far as standard grade english and even then I was bad at spelling and punctuation. Now to fix everything well try to and still have it a mess. Enjoy. :) .,?:;@'"!*#


Many Thanks
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment